The operation of the roll forming machine should strictly follow the operating procedures, so as to ensure the stable and normal operation of the roll forming machine, so as not to affect the production. The following issues should be paid attention to during the operation of the roll forming machine.
1. The operator of the roll forming machine should be rigorously trained, familiar with the operating process of the roll forming machine, and troubleshoot problems in time. The operator should carefully, conscientiously and responsibly implement the operating procedures of the roll forming machine.
2. When the roll forming machine is running, there should be no debris on the machine table, so as to avoid vibration and fall into the roll during the production process, causing damage to the equipment.
3. Lubricating oil should be added to each refueling point that needs to be lubricated every time the roll forming machine is turned on.
4. Before the roll forming machine is put into production, it should be turned on and run idling to check whether the roll forming machine is operating normally, and then feed in production.
5. When the roll forming machine is in production, it is forbidden for non-operators to approach the equipment, especially for the roll forming machine with high production speed, approaching may cause injury to personal safety. During the production process, the operator is not allowed to approach the rotating part. If operation or maintenance is required, the machine must be stopped before operation.
6. During the production process of the roll forming machine, pay attention to the operating status of the equipment at any time, pay attention to whether there is abnormal noise or vibration, find out in time, and deal with it in time.
7. The rolling forming machine needs to add lubricating oil to each refueling point for one or two hours.
8. Every half an hour of the roll forming machine's production, the workpiece produced by the roll forming machine must be measured to check whether the accuracy meets the standard.
9. The operator of the roll forming machine cannot leave the production position without authorization. If you need to leave, you must first stop the operation of the equipment.
10. Before leaving get off work, turn off the power of the roller forming machine, clean the equipment, and develop the habit of cleaning before starting up and cleaning before leaving work every day.
11. The roll forming machine should strictly implement the special-person start-up system, and the responsibility is to the person, and the problem is easy to be held accountable to the individual. During shift handover, the shifting procedures should be strictly implemented, the problems that occur should be recorded in time, and the performance and operating status of the equipment also should be recorded.
BOSJ was established in 2004. As China's leading manufacturer of various roll forming machines, BOSJ has won a global reputation in this field. Our products have broad markets in Southeast Asia, India, North and South America, West Asia, Russia, and Australia. We guarantee first-class after-sales service and product quality. It is our goal to establish lasting friendship with any customers who are interested in the roll forming machine. Sincerely, we invite you to visit our company.