The operation of the roll forming machine should strictly implement the operating procedures, so as to ensure the stable and normal operation of the forming machine without affecting the production. Pay attention to the following problems during operation:
1. The operators should be trained strictly, familiar with the operation process of the molding machine, and able to eliminate the faults in time. The operators should be careful, serious and responsible to implement the operation procedures of the roll forming machine.
2. When the roll forming machine is running, there should be no sundries on the machine, so as to avoid the vibration falling into the roll during the production process, causing damage to the equipment.
3. Before each start-up of the roll forming machine, the lubricating oil should be added to each filling point that needs to be lubricated.
4. Before feeding production, the machine should be started up and idled to check whether the equipment is running normally.
5. When the production, non-operators are not allowed to approach the equipment, especially for the forming machine with high production speed, the approaching of non-operators may cause injury to personal safety. In the production process, operators are not allowed to be close to the rotating parts. If the operation or maintenance is needed, the machine must be shut down before operation.
6. In the production process, pay attention to the running state of the equipment at any time and check whether there is abnormal noise or vibration, if so, find it out and deal with it in time.
7. Each filling point needs to be filled with lubricating oil after every one or two hours' production.
8. It is necessary to measure the workpiece produced by the roll forming machine to check whether the accuracy meets the standard every half an hour of production.
9. Operators should not leave the production post without authorization. If they need to leave, they must stop the operation of the equipment first.
10. Before going off work, the power of the equipment should be turned off and the equipment should be cleaned. Make it a daily habit to clean up the machine before turning it on and before leaving work.
11. Strictly implement the system of specially-assigned personnel to start up the machine and assign responsibility to personnel, so that problems are easy to be traced to individuals. Therefore, the transition procedures should be strictly implemented during the transition. During the handover, record the problems in time, and record the performance and operation status of the equipment.