The structure of the roll forming machine is diverse, and can be divided into several types according to their installation structure. Which method to choose during equipment production depends on the characteristics of the profile produced, and different machine structures are selected according to different profiles. What are the structure types of the roll forming machine? Let's make a brief introduction.
This equipment structure can limit the width of the forming strip to the length of the cantilever shaft. It is possible to press some products with a thin profile, or a product with only one side of a wide plate width formed. This method is not suitable for products with a pressed profile, because only one side is stressed.
This structure is that two cantilever are installed on the two sides of the plate belt. The width can be adjusted freely inward and outward, and at the same time, products of any width can be formed within the limited width. Some factors that should be considered when designing are:
1. The length of the roll is limited and needs to be controlled within a certain range.
2. When pressing an overly thick plate, the roll shaft is easy to bend.
3. Due to the influence of pressure, the sheet to be formed generally cannot be located in the center of the sheet.
4.: When forming a too wide sheet, the upper and lower sides generally need supporting points.
5. When forming short plates, it is generally necessary to add equipment for guidance.
6. In order to adapt to the forming of different width plates, the equipment on the upper and lower shafts should be easy to install, disassemble and adjust.
The axis deflection of the through-shaft cold bending machine is smaller than that of the cantilever machine of the same specification. In this type of roll forming machine provided by roll forming machine suppliers, the rolls are fixed on the racks on both sides.
This type of equipment is supported by bearings on both sides, and the bearings are fixed on the side plates.