According to the practical application results of metal roll forming machine in cement industry, the following main characteristics are summarized:
1. Increasing output: After grinding roll forming machine installed in the system, the high voltage load by double roller diameter is passed to the grinding material layer. Most of the energy used in the material between extrusion, sound energy and heat energy produced by the friction material, can be converted into material deformation. The deformation, tearing and crushing, can give full play to the potential power.Which make the grinding equipment increase production up to 50-100%.The total energy consumption can be reduced by 20%-30%, improving the production efficiency of the whole system.
2. Reducing power consumption: Grinding materials with roll forming machine. After rolling, the particle size of the material not only decreases the Bond work index greating, but also decreases obviously.This improves the grinding condition of the subsequent mill and makes the unit power consumption of the whole grinding system decrease obviously. The total power consumption of the grinding system can be reduced. Compared with the traditional grinding method, the energy saving is 25-50%, and the annual electricity saving benefit is considerable.
3. Saving investment: For the same production capacity requirements of roll forming machine compared with tube mill, its small volume, light weight, occupy small workshop space can save civil investment, and it is easy to transform the original grinding system. In addition, roll forming machine operation and maintenance are very simple and convenient.
4. Fine environment: The material is continuously and stably crushed in the extrusion roller housing.At the same time,the harmful dust is not easy to spread, no impact.So the noise of the roll forming machine is much smaller than the tube mill.
5. Easier to develop: The traditional tube mill is limited by processing, carriage, heat treatment and others, and the large-scale tube mill is greatly restricted.The milling system with roll machine solves this kind of problem well. So that the milling system translate large-scale development into reality.
After years of experiences, the metal roll forming machine may meet the following conditions under safe and stable work:
1) The feeding material roll forming machine should have a certain material pressure.And the formation of a dense layer of material owe to ensure it is stable and continuous to feed into the rolling room.
2) The particle size of the material fed into the roll forming machine should meet the design requirements.So as to form a dense layer of material, except for the part where a single particle can be broken, before crushing the high pressure layer.
3) Roll forming machine grinding should have enough extrusion crushing force.But the crushing force value has different requirements for different materials and extrusion effect.It should be determined by the test value.