The roll forming machine is a highly automated and fully functional forming machine that can improve product quality, enhance efficiency and reduce labor intensity, and at the same time promote the technological progress of the entire industry in this production area. The 11 key processes used by the roll forming machine are as follows:
1. When the roll forming machine rolls a conical workpiece, the small round end of the workpiece is pressed on the guide roller of the vertical roller.
2. The steel plate is not allowed to run when the steel plate is bent. When the hydraulic station's oil pressure is unstable or the oil temperature and bearing temperature exceed 60°C, it is not allowed to start the operation.
3. During rolling, no sliding is allowed between the steel plate and the work roll; when rolling or leveling, the steel plate should be placed in the middle of the work roll, and the thickness of the steel plate should be reduced accordingly when it is offset.
4. When the steel plate is flattened with a pad, the hardness of the pad should not be higher than that of the work roll, and be careful not to roll or flatten the protruding weld or cut edge of the steel plate.
5. Before starting the roll forming machine, check for any abnormalities in various parts. The tightening nut should not be loose, the brake should be normal and reliable, and the distance between the rolls should be adjusted strictly according to the thickness of the plate, and no overload work or excessive rolling pressure should be allowed.
6. During operation, the workpiece must be placed steadily, and only when it is in the right position can it be driven and operated, and the signal should be clear, which needs a appointed person to command.
7. When the roll forming machine is running, the hand cannot be placed on the rolled steel plate, nor can it be inspected with a template. After the machine stops, use the template to check the roundness. When rolling a workpiece that is not round enough, a certain margin should be left when rolling to the end of the steel plate to prevent the workpiece from falling and hurting people.
8. When the roll forming machine is in operation, it is forbidden for people to stand on the workpiece, nor to find the roundness on the already rolled cylinder.
9. Rolling thick and large diameter cylinders or workpieces with high material strength should be rolled and rolled for many times. When rolling a narrow cylinder, it should be placed in the middle of the roll for rolling.
10. After the workpiece enters the roll of the roll forming machine, it is necessary to prevent hands and clothes from being caught in it.
11. After the roll forming machine is shut down, if abnormal noise is found in the operation of the machine tool, it should be checked and repaired immediately. After the roll forming machine is shut down, the workpiece is placed in the designated place.