Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to PinterestShare to LinkedInShare to More
Most cold-formed steel producers only sell profile products, but do not pay enough attention to the deep processing of their products. This not only does not adapt and facilitate the direct use of the user but also makes the user feel the price of the cold-formed steel is high. This reflects that the company's production of mostly cold-formed steel products, the lack of further deep processing, making the sales market difficult to expand, limiting the development of cold-formed steel production. Especially in today's market economy conditions, the sales price of ordinary cold-formed steel products does not have an advantage.
Cold Rolled Steel Production Technology Outlook
1. Strengthen the development of the cold-formed steel application market. China's cold-formed steel application market has great potential. Compared with the widely used foreign cold-formed steel products, there are many domestic users who can apply cold-formed steel products. This is also a favorable condition for the further development of the market for cold-formed steel products. It is worth noting that in recent years, some foreign-funded enterprises have built a number of cold-formed steel production lines in China's coastal areas, and the products have gradually entered the domestic market. This shows that there is a good cold-formed steel market in China, another The aspect has also enhanced the urgency of vigorously developing the market for cold-formed steel products. Combine the characteristics of the market economy, give play to the role of industry associations, strengthen research, information exchange, and coordination, and bring into play the overall advantages of the industry. When constructing or renovating a cold-formed steel unit (factory), determine the direction of the product to be targeted, develop its own strengths, and open up new market areas to avoid the negative consequences brought about by the crowd.
2. Accelerate the transformation of the old cold-formed steel unit equipment. At present, although there are more than 300 sets of cold-formed steel units, many of them have been in operation for many years. Some of them are relatively simple when they are put into production, and cannot meet the production needs of high-quality and multi-variety products. In order to adapt to market demand, the technical transformation of this equipment is imperative.
3. Digesting and absorbing foreign advanced technology to produce domestic high-level cold-formed steel unit equipment. Taking the introduction of various types of cold-formed steel units with various characteristics as an example, combined with China's situation, we have created a new type of cold-formed steel unit equipment that is urgently needed in China to meet the needs of the market and create favorable conditions for the continuous development of new cold-formed steel products.
4. Develop deep processing of cold-formed steel to increase the added value of the product. Cold-formed steel is a secondary processing product of strip steel, but it has different processing steps from the user's use. Some processes can be connected and integrated in the process of cold-bending molding so that it can not only provide users with direct The parts and components that can be used or the semi-finished products close to the application are convenient for the user and reduce the production cost. At the same time, the added value of the cold-formed steel products can be increased, and the economic benefit of the cold-formed steel production plant is increased.
5. Pay attention to the research of cold bending forming theory and actively promote computer-aided roll design. Regarding the bending processing theory of sheet metal, many experts at home and abroad have written many articles. Of course, it is necessary to continuously improve and develop, and also have a large number of experimental studies to cooperate. With the close combination of these tasks, we can improve the level of theoretical research on cold-bending forming in China, and also promote the development of computer-assisted roll design for cold-formed steel. On the basis of the existing achievements, the relevant universities, scientific research departments, and enterprises will continue to cooperate to provide users with practical and reliable software for cold-formed steel computer-assisted roll design, which will enable the design of cold-formed roll design in China. A new level.
6. As soon as possible, the existing revision of the national standard for cold-formed steel is included in the plan. In order to meet the needs of product development, the problems existing in the current national standards for cold-formed steel are revised accordingly. And according to the need to add some new national standards for cold-formed steel products, so that it really promotes the promotion of production and application.
At the beginning of the new century, in the process of steady development of China's steel industry, product structure optimization and adjustment is a very important task. Although cold-formed steel is a small variety, it is also playing a role in the development of the national economy. positive effect. The role of cold-formed steel can not only save the amount of steel but also as a deep-processed product, it can effectively increase the added value of the product, which will bring obvious economic benefits to the enterprise. In order to promote the continuous improvement of China's cold-formed steel production technology, it is necessary for the peers and users of cold-formed steel production and scientific research to work together and cooperate closely for the cold-formed steel industry in China.
Rapid development and new achievements.
At the beginning of the new century, in the process of steady development of China's steel industry, product structure optimization and adjustment is a very important task. Although cold-formed steel is a small variety, it is also playing a role in the development of the national economy. positive effect. The role of cold-formed steel can not only save the amount of steel but also as a deep-processed product, it can effectively increase the added value of the product, which will bring obvious economic benefits to the enterprise. In order to promote the continuous improvement of China's cold-formed steel production technology, it is necessary to work together with the customers and users of cold-formed steel production and research and work closely together to make new achievements for the rapid development of China's cold-formed steel industry.
1. Li Dongxiao 1 Distributed Monitoring and Diagnostic System - Theory, Technology and Practice: [Ph.D. thesis] 1 Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 19971
2. Stephen Wynkoop